I am trying to locate some graphing software for an area teacher called
XYSEE.  She says that it allows graphing of higher degree trigonmometric
function math problems.  It may be a shareware.  If anyone can give me a
hint on where I could locate this, I would appreciate it.

     Bob McGlasson                         Coordinator of Media Services
     e-mail: bmcglasson@sbuniv.edu         Southwest Baptist University
     Phone:  (417)326-1627                 University Library
     Fax:    (417)326-1652                 1600 University Avenue
                                           Bolivar, Missouri  65613