Hi, Everyone!

        I have an opportunity to demonstrate the friendliness and power
of this discussion group to one of my students.  She is taking a class
in YA literature, but she also has a personal vested interest in the
topics of anorexia nervosa and bulimia.  We knew of a few good titles
for YA immediately such as BEST LITTLE GIRL IN THE WORLD, SECOND STAR TO
THE RIGHT, GOODBYE PAPER DOLL, EARLY DISORDERS, HUNGER SCREAM, BIGGER
BOOK OF LYDIA, and MY FIGHT FOR LIFE.
        We would like to know if all of you out there could recommend
some titles (fiction and nonfiction) that you have in your collections,
that you have done for booktalks, or that you or your student assistance
counselors have utilized for bibliotherapy.
        If there is enough interest, we will be glad to post a HIT.
        Please send your responses to me, not the entire list at:
amiller@vaxa.clarion.edu
        Thank you so much!
Andrea L. Miller
Department of Library Science