GOOD MORNING FELLOW LURKERS! I'm addicted, how about you? I have only
been accessing INTERNET for a year, dog-gone-it! I find that one of my
strong points is being very resourceful, so LM_NET not only provides a
means for me to learn from others, but to give back as well. Now that I
sort-of understand this tool, I am desperately playing "catch-up" in
sharing the INTERNET with staff and students at every opportunity.
Our library is unique in that we have a live closed-circuit t.v. show
broadcast from the library each morning. If you would like to do the
same, please contact me. pclausen@tenet.edu
Pamela Clausen
Dellview Elem.
San Antonio