Hi LM_Netter,
   My name is Gloria Frost and I am the sole librarian at Salem Academy
School for girls.  Salem Academy is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
We have an enrollment of about 200 students from across the country and around
the world.  This grades 9-12 and it is a private school, we have boarder
and day students.
   I have been at Salem since November 1993, and the LM_NET has been a
wonderful assest, because my last eight years was spent at a university as
a AV cataloger.
  Thanks again LM_NET and looking forward to not only lurking and enjoying
the information, but also contributing.

GLORIA@PALS.GUILFORD.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home