   Please send greetings to us at the Joseph Lee School in Boston,
Massachusetts, USA.  We will shortly be having our Back to
School Night and would like to show the expanse of the Internet on
a USA and world map display set up in our school library.
   In addition, we are available as primary source people in the Boston
area should any of you be looking for information or collaboration.
   My 4th graders (9-10 year olds) will be setting up our display.

Send email message:    Subject:      Here I Am!
                                     Address:    dubym@a1.mec.mass.edu
Thank you.
Marjorie Duby
Joseph Lee Elementary School