---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 00:20:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: Duwayne Engelhardt <duwayne@tenet.edu>
To: William Russell Smith <rssmith@Alice-Thurman.tenet.edu>
Subject: Cub Scout messages

Dear Russell,

I owe you many thanks for your aid in enlisting the LM_Net to contact my
den.  Were we ever surprised.  We got 60+ messages from many states,
Malaysia, and the UK.  It will take us a while to answer all, but we
intend to let all know that we received their message, either through a
posting or reply to the Net.  The greetings kept five Cub Scouts glued to
the computer for my entire time limit on Tuesday.  One of the great
shocks was to receive mail while online.  The meeting went 45 minutes
over the scheduled times.  The "adult" Cub Scouts, ie. parents, were as
impressed as these youngsters.  What a great way to initiate these young
citizens into the net.  I cannot thank you enough.  Feel free to forward
this reply to the Net if you wish.

PS- I am going to create the "check" and "remove" files so I can download
all of the greetings, and so each scout can take a few and write answers.

Duwayne
duwayne@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home