I am offering a series of free reader's theater scripts, to be sent on an
occasional basis as e-mail. The scripts are adaptations of published stories
by myself and others -- mostly humor, fantasy, and retold tales from a
variety of cultures. The grade levels for performers fall mostly between 3
and 9. Copying and performance of the scripts is permitted for any
educational, non-commercial purpose.

I am the author of Stories on Stage: Scripts for Reader's Theater (H. W.
Wilson, 1993), and I performed reader's theater in schools for five years
with a professional troupe. My work also includes nine published and
forthcoming picture books from Scribners, Atheneum, Whitman, Clarion,
Lothrop, and Dial, and I appear often in Cricket and the Cobblestone group. I
live in northern California.

If you would like to receive the scripts, just send me an e-mail request at
one of the addresses below. DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE SOURCE OF THIS
MESSAGE. (But please tell me what it was.) Scripts will be sent to your
return e-mail address, unless you specify a completely different one.

If you have already sent a request and received a script, you DO NOT need to
ask again. If sending an address change, please include the old address.

This message is being posted to a number of listservs and newsgroups, and I
apologize for duplication. Please feel free to repost it elsewhere,
especially on local networks I may not know about or have access to.

Aaron Shepard
AaronShep (America Online)
AaronShep@aol.com (Internet)
"Words should be weighed, not counted." -- Yiddish proverb

v. 2.0

LM_NET Archive Home