I would like to create some scavenger hunts for my high school students to
encourage them to learn to use all sources and have fun at the same
time.  I'm thinking of a format where I give them a one page explanation
of tidbits of certain sources(a few at a time) and then send them the
hunt.(once a month).  They would have the month to work on it and their
English teachers could give them points if necessary.  Is any one out
there involved in something like this?  Ideas, sources, suggestions etc
are welcome.
Olga Erbe
aglo@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home