Hi Jane, Yes, I have been receiving your files and copying them.  I
suspect that the messages are about addresses no longer in service.  Keep
the info coming.  I'm finding them very useful.  I'll be using the notes
about public library/school library cooperation when I start serving on a
committee here in Ann Arbor studying just such a need.  Thanks.
Sunnie Tait
Lawton Elementary School
Ann Arbor, Michigan
sft@sils.umich.edu

On Wed, 28 Sep 1994 JCONSTANT@UMASSD.EDU wrote:

> This is a test. I have tried unsuccessfully to send six files about the Scienc
> Reference Institute to LM_NEt. Although I did get a copy in my own mail folder
 ,
> I also received messages from the router saying my mail had not been transmitt
 ed
> successfully. I checked the LM_NET archives, and don't see the messages there
> yet. Have any of you received the files?
>                                                 Jane Constant
>                                                 jconstant@umassd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home