I have been on "The Net" for three weeks now.  I have not read any
messages I would consider inappropriate for this list.  Many of us are
librarians in elementary schools and I for one am very excited to share
with my students, the ideas, projects, etc. of other students in other
places.  I would hate to see this list censored!  Barbara Kinkead, St.
Mark's School of Texas, Dallas

On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Mary Veronica wrote:

> Please, please, could we keep the elementary students off this discussion
> group?  Surely they have some other place to go on the internet to find out
> what they have to know or to set up penpals?
>         What do you all think?
>
> --
> Sr.Mary Veronica,CHS       "All that is required for
> Xavier High School,NYC      the triumph of evil is for
> 212-924-7900                good men to remain silent
> mveronic@llwnet.ll.pbs.edu  and do nothing."G.MacDonald

LM_NET Archive Home