Fellow Netters-
Here I go again asking for help.  I have a teacher trying to locate Buck
O'Neil who once played for the Kansas City Monarchs, one of the black
baseball teams.  She has students who would like to contact him and would
greatly appreciate an address, phone number, or any lead to help in this
search.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Wanda Duff                            Internet: wduff@ops.esu19.k12.ne.us
Instructional Information Manager     Voice:    (402) 557-3516
Omaha Northwest High School           FAX:      (402) 557-3539
8204 Crown Point Avenue               The person who succeeds will be the
Omaha, NE 68134                       person with the best information. Disraeli

LM_NET Archive Home