Hi LM_Neters,
   Sorry for the garbled message 2 days ago.  I don't know
what happened.  Hope it doesn't happen again.  Instead of
forwarding the message from the Tech Resource Teacher, I
will type it out.  In the original message, every tab was
coded =9 and every return =20.
   If anyone can answer her questions, email her directly,
if possible.  If not, I can forward all answers to her.  TIA.
   (-:   Pat Bain, Waialua Elementary School   :-)
    67-020 Waialua Beach Road, Waialua, HI  96791
         pbain@kalama.doe.hawaii.edu

--------Cindy's Message-----
I'm working on a paper and need to ask for your help in locating
sources of information (books & articles) regarding the relation-
ship between cultural diversity/multicultural education and the use
of technology, internet, telecommunication.  I'm, also, interested
in reading your thoughts and ideas about this topic.

These are some of the questions that I would like to address in
the paper.

1.  How does technology support/enhance the students' under-
     standing of multiculturalism?

2.  How does technology prepare the students for a culturally
     diverse society?

3.  How can technology help schools in all aspects of multi-
     cultural education?

4.  What kind of opportunities (projects) are given to students
     to address this concern?

Please send the information to me at:
     cynthiah@kalama.doe.hawaii.edu

I sincerely appreciate your help and support.
Cindy Hagino :>
Waialua Elem School
Tech Resource Teacher
cynthiah@kalama.doe.hawaii.edu