Hi LM-Netters!
        I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who helped me
put my single bad respondent in perspective. I found out some backround
information on this person and it helped me understand things a bit
more.  I also want to thank those of you who were willing to complete
my survey.  Actually I intentionally kept all the surveys sent out
within a 50 +/- mile radius to me.  Should there be any openings
in any of the schools around, I'll have an idea of what kind of
support of look for from the teachers and administrators (I hope).
Anyway, thanks again to all.

Amy E. Derwin
ad3293@cnsvax.albany.edu

LM_NET Archive Home