Here's my take on five-year "plans."  Five years ago, would you have
believed the Internet was important?  Did you plan for it?  Three years
ago, gopher was a new tool--now it's a dying technology.  One year ago,
some of us were waking up to realize that use of the World Wide Web was
exploding--and I would bet you that in five more years there's yet another
killer application that will be driving our activities. I'm not saying
don't plan, but assume everything will change and that you don't know where
you will be in five years--and I wouldn't spend huge amounts of time on any
plan to be implemented  past the visible time-horizon.  Just my 2 cents.

Karen G. Schneider  Cybrarian/Internet Trainer
kgs@intac.com "Have Powerbook, Will Travel!"
Need a NJ provider?  Free referrals.
Blue Highways Internet Services http://www.intac.com/~kgs/