For middle school, does anyone have experience using TOM JR
(with full text articles and no microfiche) rather than TOM
(with microfiche)?  If you do use TOM JR, is it worth the extra
money to get SUPERTOM JR?  We've been subscribing to TOM and
have a lot of student feedback which is negative.  They love
using SIRS because of its ability to print articles and
selections from articles.
Thanks in advance for any comments and advice! It's been great
fun "lurking" on LM_NET!  This is my first request for info!

--
Polly Conlon                703-631-5550/1
Ormond Stone M.S.           703-631-5598(fax)

LM_NET Archive Home