I'm having a terrible time trying to set no mail. With 4 papers and an
oral presentation due by April 22, I don't have time to go thru a
listserv so I am trying to temporarily stop the mail. I've tried twice
and once asked for help.  But messages are not getting through for some
reason.  I hope this  request for
help gets through. I followed the directions on the whatzit we get when
we first subscribe, but unfortunately, it did not go through. Can someone
please help me. Eventually I'm going to have tostop sorting through my
e-mail for a while and I'll run out of disk space.  Carol

LM_NET Archive Home