The Iowa City secondary school administators have recently decided to
purchase the Columbia scheduling/management program, about which at this
point I know almost nothing. I've been told, however, that it works with
a computerized grading program called "Integrade". Does anyone have any
experience with either the Columbia or Integrade? I'd love to get some
feedback about either or both of them.
Please respond directly to me and I will post a hit if there's interest. TIA,
Joel Shoemaker                         jshoe@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
South East Junior High                      319-339-6823 (voice)
2501 Bradford Drive                           319-339-5735 (fax)
Iowa City, IA  52240

LM_NET Archive Home