Good Morning LM_Netters,
   Request for help- I have a debate teacher looking for current info  re:
German art that was taken by the Russians at the end of 1945 that is
currently on display in Russia. The debate centers around whether these works
should be returned to Germany or not. We have searched Reader's Guide,
InfoTrac, past issues of NY Times for info and have found a few articles. Is
there a gopher/web site I can check or other sources. The team needs this
info before April 20th- Please respond directly to me-- TIA

Deb Tuck, Librarian
Newton Country Day School
Newton, MA
NSH10ED@AOL.COM