Hello LM_NET

I am curious to know how many school media speicalists
follow one of the approaches presented by C. Kutlthau,
M. Eisenberg, Strippling and Pitts or Irving concerning
teaching information skills using the process approach
to High School students.

If you have been using one of these approaches for a number
of years do you believe they have been helpful to students?

If you do not use these approaches but wanted to find out about
teaching information skills to high school students what type of
information would be helpful to know?

Would background information be helpful or would you just want to
know about the practical details of the program?

I will compile the responses I receive and send them to the
group at a later time.
Thank you for your time.

Adriana Flores
aflores@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu