Dear LM_NETTERS, Thanks so much for all your input concerning the
SIRS CD-ROM. The concensus is that it's a great buy, and as of today,
my superintendent has told me to buy it. I had taken copies of your
messages (at least 50) to support my case when I made a personal
appeal for the extra money to get this. It was like pulling teeth,
but he was impressed by all the responses from across the U.S.,
Germany, Canada, amd Australia. What a network!
I've tried to respond before now but was rejected for some reason. At
least now I know it's paid off, and I'm glad to share my good news .
Thanks , Judy.

Judy Stewman
De Queen High School Library
De Queen, AR