Two teachers in our high school will be teaching a new course next year
to all college-prep English students. Their textbook is a two-volume work
called The Humanities: Cultural Roots and Continuities, by Witt, Brown,
and Dunbar (Heath Publ.)  Are other high schools using this text? Can you
pass on the reactions of teacher(s) and students? How do these classes
use the library? Any information you can provide will be much appreciated
by all concerned in this ambitious venture.  Please contact me directly.
 Rayna

   Rayna Patton, Librarian                Marysville Exempted Village Schools
   Marysville High School                 Voice   513/642-0010
   800 Amrine Mill Rd                     FAX     513/642-2033
   Marysville, Ohio  43040                E'Mail  KMV_PATTON@MEC.OHIO.GOV

LM_NET Archive Home