many thanks to all of you--Rip wasn't in my "sleepy hollow",and I didn't
have any of the anthologies suggested. One generous netter offered to
photo and send--which would have been super--for next year(you know how
teachers are). However, an anonymous by choice netter keyed in to story!
My students wewre soooo impressed! They had just finished word processing
so they know what the work involved is! They heard the story and when I
asked for volunteers to type 1st graders papers--they were the first to
volunteer--they now feel that that is what volunteering is--IF YOU CAN
YOU DO!Many lessons were learned by all students,teachers,and me--I knew
you all were great-I just didn't know how far this lesson would go!

LM_NET Archive Home