 Dear LM_NET colleagues,

After "lurking" on the TENET news/conference groups and replying to some
of you individually for several months, I have finally subscribed so that
I can post a help request.  I am helping a 5th grader with a "scavenger
hunt" type of report on Michigan.  Having used all our library's
resources, we still need the following information for her as soon as
possible, of course:
1.  Largest county (name and area)
2.  Smallest county (name and area)
3.  Longest highway
4.  One of Michigan's U.S. Senators
5.  Full name of the Michigan governor

I am sorry to post to the entire group, but I don't know anyone in
Michigan--yet!  This is another benefit of the Internet--meeting so many
interesting people in my own profession, many of whom share common interests
and concerns.  I am glad to become an official member!

TIA,

Jeanne Wingate                          <jwingate@tenet.edu>
Librarian                               Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD
North Euless Elementary                 WPhone: (817) 354-3505
1101 Denton Drive                               (817) 267-6485
Euless, Texas  76039                    Modem:  (817) 354-3507

LM_NET Archive Home