In regard to the critical remarks about Ebsco's service, I just have to
disagree!! We have used Ebsco as our jobber for a number of years and
have been *very* satisfied with service and prices on all their products.
Obviously, you have not been as fortunate, but I can't believe that we
are the only ones who have had good service!! Did you survey the Net and
I missed it? If so, I apologize, but I had to speak up!!

Vickye Drury                            vdrury@tenet.edu
Resource Librarian                      817-871-3135 phone
Library Media Services                  817-871-3172 fax
100 N. University
Ft. Worth, Tx 76107                     Libraries=Information