There is an excellent series of Internet lessons called Roadmap available
from Patrick Douglas Crispen at the University of Alabama.  You can
receive a week's lessons by sending the following email:
        Send to :    listserv@ua1vm.ua.edu  - Note the "v" and "u"
        No Subject
        In body write:  get week1 package f=mail
In return mail, you will get the first week's lessons.  He asks that you
not ask for all six weeks at one time, to be considerate of the
University of Alabama.
        Substitute week2, etc to get the next weeks' lessons.
Sue Weiss
Ballard HS Librarian
Seattle, WA
(206) 281-6010
sweiss@cks.ssd.k12.wa.us

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, Gordon Baker wrote:

> Hi Netters!
>      Our school will shortly receive Internet access.  My faculty is
> very excited about their first trips down the Information Highway.
> Have any of you developed (and would be willing to share) an
> instruction guide for either faculty or students on how to get
> started on the road to the Internet?
>      Any and all items will be greatly appreciated!
>
>      Gordon N. Baker
>      Media Center Director
>      Eagle's Landing High School
>      301 Tunis Road