I have been directed to "find out what's wrong" with the office's MAC 575
network.  We have dial-in access to the board's 56K line to our A Site.  Our
problem comes in printing out long batches of student records on our DEC
printer.  I've switched cables, modems, printers, and this one office still
experiences the same problems (three other schools with identical hardware
and software have no problems).  My tech knowledge is extremely limited, and
I've just about exhausted my options. Anyone out there who can point me in
the right direction?  E-mail at DWeber1767@aol.com and I'll fill in any gaps
in the story.  TIA.

Debbie Weber, Librarian
Crestwood Elementary Schools