Date:    Wed, 26 Apr 1995 12:10:51 CST
From:    Blaine High School <gelbmann@TIES.K12.MN.US>
Subject: GEN: Pg-13 and R rated videos

Dear Netters,
I thought you would like an up-date on what has happened with our district
video policy. the proposed no "R' rated videos has been changed to they may
be shown if objectionalbe parts are legally edited so profane language,
nudity, sexually explicit scenes, or violence are removede and the
approval is given by the principal and Associate Superintendent and
parental permission is given at the start of the quarter in which the video
is to be shown. PG-13 videos are still to be approved by the principal and
the Associate Superintendent andparental permission is given. Any thoughts?
Pam Gelbmann
gelbmann@anoka.k12.mn.us

LM_NET Archive Home