Our staff development center just installed 3 rooms with RGB projection
sustems.  Included with the equipment for each room is a PC, VCR, laserdisc,
CD-ROM, CD-I and 3 additional ports scattered around the room for other
computers to plug into our system.
Problem -- IBM compatible computers work fine.  Wee have a cord with 5 BNC
connectors on one end and a 15 pin plug on the other for the computer.  Now
we learn that Macs are different (I know nothing about MACs) and we need an
adaptor to connect the Mac to our 15 pin plug or directly into the BNC
connectors.  Does anyone know what kind of adaptor or plug is needed?
And where can I get one?  ALso, will this work with all Macs or are they
all different?
Darlene Basone
Mayerson Academy
Cincinnati, OH   Basoneds@ucbeh.san.uc.edu