OUT OF COMPLETE AND TOTAL IGNORANCE I POSTED THIS:

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Laina Stanford wrote:

> Don't worry.  The copyright law states something about only being able to
> copy up to 20% or something of a journal.  Table of Contents don't take
> up 20% of a journal.

My sincere apologies. This is totally incorrect.  Many of you and my dean
were kind enough to point out the error of my ways.  Apparently many
libraries write to each journal for permission to copy the Table of
Contents.  I am researching this more to see if there is a precident out
there anywhere.  If any of you have resources or know the difinitive
answer, everyone at my library wants to know.

Again, my apologies.

LM_NET Archive Home