I have searched and searched and can not find the birthdays and years for
Judge Ito and Marcia Clark.
    I looked in various articles about them - including people.  I even
looked in the Martindale and Hubbard and was surprised to find that
Marcia Clark was not even listed.  Judge Ito has a minimal listing being
that he is not connected with a firm.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Please respond to me
directly.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home