Help!
IUve just been given a RgiftS from the PTA: $2000. to spend
 on Relectronic resourcesS, specifically, CD-ROMs and/or
 online databases.  This is a small school library serving
 grades 4-8.  We already have SuperTom Jr., and I will
 probably renew WilsonDisc, now that I know I can therefore
 have access to WilsonLine.
As for CD-ROMs, weUve got most of the encyclopedias:
Encarta, GrolierUs, InfoFinder, etc.
What other basic CD-ROMUs do you think are essential for a
 middle school collection?   (Of course, I have to finalize the
 purchase order by August 7!)

I did try searching the LM-NET archives, but couldnUt
find recommendations specifically for Middle school.

I realize the time constraints, but welcome all suggestions!
TIA,  Alice
Alice H. Yucht, Info-Trekker..........  <yucht@zodiac.rutgers.edu>
Old Turnpike Elemiddle School, Tewksbury NJ
"She who laughs, lasts."  - R. Barreca

note: (please disregard strange spelling/punctuation.
there is a demon in my computer today.)

LM_NET Archive Home