Hello--I have found so many nice friends and kindred library spirits on
LM_NET.  I hope this message will not be viewed as inappropriate for this
list, and if it is, my apologies in advance!  I have been an avid reader
and subscriber to Whole Earth Review, formerly known as Coevolution
Quarterly, since 1978.  If there is anyone out there interested in my
collection for your library or personal use, please contact me privately
by email.

Wanda Cuniff, Librarian      Rusk Middle School
wcuniff@tenet.edu            411 N. Mound Street
409-569-3123                 Nacogdoches, TX.  75961