I am happy to announce that my WebEd K12 Bookmark set is now available from
the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction server.

These links have been assembled for the benefit of students, families,
teachers, librarians and all who work with kids. The project began with the
introduction of the Mosaic browser software in 1993. Regular updates will
be posted every two weeks or so, new links will be identified

I believe this set is unique for two reasons. All of the links have been
evaluated according to the standards professional school librarians
normally employ. Also, the links are arranged in sets which match the
school curriculum.

I encourage all my LM_Net brothers and sisters to visit my site. All
suggestions for improvement of this guide are eagerly sought.

Point your browser at:
http://badger.state.wi.us/agencies/dpi/www/WebEd.html

Look it over and let me hear your reactions.  The list is being reformatted
using GrabNet 2.0 beta, for a more elegant look.  Right now I'm looking for
input on the links themselves, their appreopriateness, pertinence, etc.
Also, always looking for more school related assets.

Please use and distributer freely. Please leave the WebEd name attached for
my future research on the diffusion of this list.

Thanks,

Bob Koechley
koechley@facstaff.wisc.edu
Belleville Schools District Librarian
UW-Madison School of Library and Info Studies, Instructor
Visual Logic, Inc. Web Consulting
WebEd list owner
voice/h 608.238-8345

LM_NET Archive Home