    I am trying to locate a quote for one of my administrators.  He
says that Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf made a statement about change and
the fact that it takes 3-5 years for changes to truly take place.
    Does anyone recognize this?  And can you tell me exactly what he
said and when and where?  So we can quote it correctly.
    Thanks

    Paula Zsiray                zsirayp@mcadm.mchs.cache.k12.ut.us
Mountain Crest High         Library Media Teacher
School 255 South 800 East   VOICE (801)245-6093
Hyrum, Utah   84319         FAX (801)245-3818

LM_NET Archive Home