I am a librarian in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia and presently atteding classes and
visiting family in the California Bay Area.  Since internet access is not
readily available in Saudi Arabia, I am trying to locate information while I
am here.

As a member of the District Technology Committee and Library Media
Committee, I am trying to locate documents or information which would be
helpful as we revise our out-dated library and computer curriculum.  We are
interested in writing one which is concise and integrates technology with
the library.

Please contact me if you can suggest other resources or know where I can get
copies of other curriculums.  Thank you very much for your help!

Charlene Holbrook
holbrook@ccnet.com

LM_NET Archive Home