Dear LM_NET,
I just finished searching the LM_NET archives for recommendations on automation
software packages.  While I found some good stuff, it seems most of the messages
are queries to get info, but that info is practically never re-posted. Meanwhile,
people continue to post the same query.  I would hope maybe (Peter Milbury are you
listening/reading?)  we could all together send in our opinions/experiences (of
course, I have none yet...) and have them put out on the archive, perhaps sorted by
s/w name or some such.  This would save some of you from mailing out the same info
over and over again to each new querier. Please do not start just sending this
stuff into the net until we have a plan for this worked out, if we do...

Thanks, better/further suggestions welcomed, I'm sure,

Betsy Wilson (betsy@jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov  or Elizabeth.Wilson@jpl.nasa.gov)

LM_NET Archive Home