LM_NETTERS,

This is my first posting on LM_NET, so please excuse if something is done
improperly.

I am a student studying at Lock Haven University of
Pennsylvania and am researching the Internet and WWW for my senior comp.
Specifically, I am looking for levels of satisfaction with various
attempts at obtaining customer service support via the Internet.  In
other words, if you have every used the Internet to contact the customer
service reps of any of your library suppliers, I would like to hear about
it.

Please include a brief explanation of your personal experiences as well as
your opinion of the response and service that you received.  Also, do you prefer to
perform
these tasks online or through the use of a telephone?  Specific
names are not necessary.  Positive and negative replies are welcomed.

TIA,
George Fuller
gfuller@lhup.edu

LM_NET Archive Home