        I need advice on the purchase of a printer for my Dell [IBM compatible]
computer.  I would like the ability to use color occasionally.  I have had
success with the Hewlett Packard Deskwriter for my MAC so would lean toward
that brand.
        The HP Deskjet #540 is black/white ink jet machine for about $298.
The color addition is $39 more or less for a total of $338.
        The HP Deskjet #660C is color ink jet for $499 +-.
        Why not save $161 by buying the #540 with the color addition?  Does it
        Your experience and advice will be appreciated. TIA
Eleanor Blanks.  Des Moines, IA   WB4551R@ACAD.DRAKE.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home