Over the past few months as I read all the messages folks are posting, I've
noticed a reference to the Big Six skills.  Okay . . . truth is I have not
been out to lunch I just had not heard of this until I read this month's
School Library Journal that contained an article "The Six Habits . . .using
the Big Six to Link Parents. ." by Eisenberg and Berkowitz.

If you are familiar with the Big Six approach, could you fill me in. . .
and where do I get the book "Information Problem-Solving: The Big Skills
Approach to Library & Information Skills Instruction".

TIA
Kathy Wray
wrayk@mail.firn.edu
R.M.Paterson Elementary