I am setting up an area in a large center for families - The Jones Center
for Families - in Springdale, Arkansas - the area will be called "The
Information Center"   We plan on purchasing a 56 slot CD ROM tower and
will have six hexagon tables - each with four computers and two
printers.  Patrons will access information from the CD ROM tower as well
as from the Internet. We will also have a 12 station lab adjacent to this
room for computer classes for the school district as well as the
community at large.
Problem - The tower will work well in a LAN set-up but we want the 14
schools in our district to have access to the CD ROM tower.  Have any of
you made a setup like this work?  If so, how?
Any suggestions concerning favorite CD's?
We will have a reading area in the Information Center.  Books will be
supplies by the community and patrons will trade books - volunteers  will
oversee the book trade.
A sincere thank you,
Grace Donoh
Assistant Director- Educational Operations
Jones Center for Families
Springdale, Arkansas

LM_NET Archive Home