I know this isn't media oriented, but my daughter asked me to make this
request.  She is moving to Oklahoma City in Sept. has early childhood degree
and is certified in AL.  She also has Montessori certification from U. Cal.
Santa Barbara.  She has written to school systems about jobs and has received
one application.  What is needed to get OK certification.  What is the
requirement regarding testing?  In Alabama a teacher may teach on an out of
state certificate for one year while getting AL certification.  Does Ok have
similar reciprocity?  Thanks for any answers.  B. Ishler, Mobile, AL Qunbea
@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home