I had a horrible thing happen!  The thing we all dread.  My hard drive at
home crashed.  I had been saving Internet addresses which had been
mentioned on LM_NET by subject matter for the last six months.  I had
planned to share them with my teachers in the fall.  Anyway, if any of you
have, by any chance, been saving them in any method, could you please send
me a copy.  I am devastated by the loss.
However, I also have a new position at Niles West High School and after I
send this message to all of you, I am going to sign off of LM_NET until I
get my new address in a few weeks at that location.  So, if you have
anything to share with me , please SEND IT TO:
pswartz@aol.com
Thanks in advance.  I'll be signing on to LM_NET again soon.  I'll miss you
in the interim.
Penny

LM_NET Archive Home