Helen and Group,

I, too, enjoyed the list that we generated.  I printed them all out and
took them to the book store to find as many as possible.  However, I had
trouble finding some of them.  I'm compiling a single list to keep
available for whenever I have a chance to browse.

I hope everyone continues to share reading suggestions.

Betty Dawn Hamilton
<bhamilt@tenet.edu>
Brownfield, Texas 79316

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, Helen Beverley Owen wrote:

> What wonderful books I read this past summer!  I spent a lot of time going
> through the lists suggested by you all on LMNET and I loved all of them
> with the exception of the really frightening Eyes of Prey which made we

LM_NET Archive Home