I'd welcome some information from you Ohio Librarian folks.
I'm a middle school librarian in Virginia, with an M.L.S.
and teaching certification.  I'm thinking of relocating in
Ohio, in the Columbus area.  I know that in some states
districts are no longer hiring professional librarians at the
elementary and middle school levels.  What is the case in Ohio?
I would consider elem., middle, or h.s., and public or
private.  Thanks for any information or contacts.

LM_NET Archive Home