I am looking to relocate to central Ohio. I would like a position in
Franklin, Licking or Delaware County.

I hold a valid K-12 Library/Media Certificate in Ohio as well as in PA.

I hold a BA in Foreign Service and International Politics from Penn State.
And a post-Baccalaureate certification in Library Media from Kutztown
University.

I have 8 plus years of library experience as a Ref. Asst/ Library Asst. at
the Penn State Hazleton Campus Library. My student teaching experiences
included a 2,000 student high school and a 600 plus student elementary
school.

Experienced with various electronic databases. Experienced with the
Internet. Highly motivated!

Thanks in advance for any info: Doug Demsko
                                647 Harvey St.
                                W Hazleton, PA 18201
                                (717) 455-1717
                                E-MAIL DWD@psulias.psu.edu