Good morning, everyone!  I am in a K-4 school.  Our P.E. teacher works with
a group of at-risk boys that he calls Boys in Charge.  He came to me
yesterday asking if I could recommend a magazine he could get for them to
read and discuss - he thinks a magazine would be a little less intimidating
than a book, and I agree.  Something along the lines of Sports Illustrated
for Kids, but a lower reading level (average reading level is probably 2nd
grade).  Any suggestions?  The P.E. teacher really brightened at the idea
of asking my list - I know you'll come through!  Thanks!
---
Carol Burr              burrc@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Goodlettsville Elementary
514 Donald Street