Hi,
        I am in a high school and have been using SIRS almost since it
began.  I have been frustrated by it the last few years.  I have
Full-text Researcher and Government Reporter.  I find the indexing too
broad the students have problems for there are no indexing terms or
abstracts included, therefore they need to look at many articles(long
ones) and that is frustrating.  Each year I toss back and forth whether I
should purchase again or not...so far I have not decided this year. I
find NewsBank and ProQuest better..
                        Hope this helps,
                        Babs Pitt
                        Richard Montgomery HS