At our elementary school it is highly recommended that classroom teachers
come to the evening program to supervise their students during the
performance.  It is not required by the contract, but the parents have
come to expect it.  I don't know about your school, but at our program,
it is the parents who spend the whole evening talking and visiting so
much that you can't even hear the children perform!  Our teachers dread
this duty!  How is it handled at your school and do you have any ideas to
make this more pleasant for everyone?

LM_NET Archive Home