I don't want to offend Elisa, but I've been loving the holiday greetings.
Someone gave the idea of the holiday display to show folks the internet
reach, and with greetings coming from around the world, we can download
those that we want to use for a bulletin board or tree or whatever.
So--Elisa--could you just ignore the rest of us for a little while and let
us take advantage of the season?  My students are pretty isolated here in
central New York, and a little outside connection could have far-reaching
effects.  How about Kwaanza or Hanukah greetings, or St. Lucia reports?  Do
you have St. Nicolas fill your shoe?  Whatever, I really would love to hear
from folks.

Carol Foster                            "I love the deep dive into someone

cfoster@cortland.cnyric.org              else's story, the delicious ache
of
F.E. Smith Elementary School             a last page."  (Naomi Shihab Nye)
Cortland, NY 13045

LM_NET Archive Home