We have WB networked in DOS version with no problem. Are you referring to
the Windows version?

Sandy Barron                 Tomball High School
sbarron@tenet.edu                      30330 Quinn Road
713-357-3219                            Tomball, Texas 77375
FAX 713-357-3252             "making the difference with information science"

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Carol Orchard wrote:

> We are trying to run the network version of World Book from a CD Tower. The
> program usually crashes if more than one person tries to use it at one time.
> The only suggestion from WB tech support is to put WB files, which amount to
> 250 MB, on each hard drive. Not a particularly attractive proposal. Thus far,
> the extent of WB networkability is to have the CD physically sitting in the
> tower while one user at a time has access. Has anyone had success with a
> similar WB setup? If so, suggestions would be appreciated.
> Carol Orchard
> Librarian
> Danville High School
> Danville, Ohio